07 February 2006

guitar; bed; bear; mirror

ShawnaKim & guitarI've got a new digital camera. Alas, my antiquated computer can't run the software to let me upload the images. What to do?

Enter Zq with his digital camera (and his photo-friendly computer). The photo credits on this one go to him.

I enjoy my camera very much. I like taking photos. I love the ability to see my results right away and to reshoot if they're sub-par. I'm creating albums upon albums. And they all live within the camera, since I can't export them to the computer on my desk.

I have discovered that I'm a luddite. I think I've been in denial about this. But I realize now that not only don't I have an internet connection at home (which I have previously defended on "I don't want to waste my life surfing the net" grounds); I don't even have a computer that can run today's most universal programs and software. Perhaps, and I say this with skepticism, but perhaps, it is time for an upgrade.

(The photo's of me.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home